View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 10:07 PM   #1
Dullahir
Zealot
Dullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Android
Universal ebook reader for the PC?

Good day everyone, I was wondering if there was an ebook reader for the PC that could read most, if not all types of ebook formats, or at least the ones that Calibre uses.

I am tempted, SO very tempted to actually use the ebook reader that Calibre has built in, but is this possible to do without having to launch Calibre itself? I have about 100k ebooks in total, and I'm not anxious for the sluggishness of the program with that many books loaded, hehe.

Thanks in advance!
Dullahir is offline   Reply With Quote