View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 07:41 AM   #6
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
Thanks, as long as the books I put on the SD card stay there it should suit my needs. I guess I can transfer books from internal storage onto the card using my computer anyway.
I did try to load a book into the directory named KoboExtStorage and by that I mean an epub not from the Kobo store. Sadley the book was ignored while it was residing in that directory. But it did get picked up when it was removed and placed into the main directory of the sd card.

I also keep all my books on the sd card as when updates occure and the occasional glitch happens and you have to restore to factory for what ever reason.... the books in the main memory of the reader get wiped.

Good luck

Jack

Last edited by jackastor; 12-07-2012 at 07:52 AM.
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote