View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 09:59 PM   #1
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Storing books on SD cards

I think I am going to buy a Kobo Glo rather than a Kindle Paperwhite, mainly because my local (New Zealand) libraries say that I can't borrow their books with a Kindle (perhaps there are ways around that), but also because I like the idea of storing some of my documents on a removable micro SD card. I just want to check how this feature works:

If I load some books onto the SD card from my computer and then plug the SD card into the Glo, will those books stay on the external card, or will the Glo move them to internal storage?

If I download a book from a shop or by using the Glo's web browser, can I choose whether to store it on the external card or internal storage?
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote