View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 12:42 AM   #34
bigjantailor
Defender of Consciousness
bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I wish I was creative enough to suggest a better idea.

However, as long as we live in a world where money is king and our goal is to be read by those who pay us gold, our success and failure will be judge by the market. The market always tend toward fewer play with more share, unless some type of order/rule is enforced on it (like in the fifties when the big oil was broken up to create competition). Would you like that order to be given by six companies with strict sujective rules on what gets published or by an organization where entry is not governed by the subject matter of the book?

In my mind we either have to rethink what success is and not participate in the market or be a hypocrate and make rules to make the market work for more people than less. We are experiencing the same problem today in our economic markets where we try to say self regulating capitalism is the only way but forget that it was the rules that made the playing feild level that dove much of the success after WW2.

Yes, I'm a hypocrite.

Give an Idea of how to make this turmoil work that is not base on old phylosiphies and I will embrace it as zealot.

Have fun, Jan
bigjantailor is offline   Reply With Quote