View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 09:20 PM   #31
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Personally I think it is too subjective for that. If I look at my own ebooks, I have a bunch of reviews that say something along the lines of "MIND MELTING AWESOME" (yes, real quote) and another group that says "OMG YOU SUCK! NEVER WRITE AGAIN!" (not a heck of a lot in between actually LOL) I suspect that would be the case for any review board. They might hate/like it but that would not really be a reflection of how good/bad the book will be to any given reader.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote