View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 09:25 AM   #1
louwin
Newbie Nerd
louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3 64Gb Black
Test behaviour different to Calibre behaviour

I wrote a regex to extract series_index, title and author and tested the functionality. It extracted the title, author and series_index as expected. I didn't include a series as I just wanted the index to show the sequence of the books by the author.

When I actually ran the "Add Books" Calibre extracted the title and author but NOT the series_index.

I have attached jpg's to show this.

Is this behaviour to be expected? Calibre doesn't like a series_index without a series?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Calibre, series_index.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	85199   Click image for larger version

Name:	Calibre, NO series_index.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	85200  
louwin is offline   Reply With Quote