View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 10:19 PM   #40
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
I'll purchase it when it's finally released, but I've got a lot of books yet to read.

Finished Agent of Change through I Dare along with Unibus I and Unibus II. Have a bit of a start on Fledgling, but other priorities have gotten in the way.

On the other hand, I've managed to get my roommate turned on to Liaden and she's just about through with I Dare and is looking forward to the rest.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote