View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 07:56 PM   #418
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The problem is that even if you legitimately return a lot of items due to problems with them, what's to stop Amazon from closing your account? There's nothing saying what too high a return rate is. Yes, it's possible to get defective/damaged merchandise. What if you bought a TV and the TV had a scratch on it that you didn't want. Would you return it or keep it due fear of getting your account closed? It's a shame when a shop makes you scared to use your customer rights and they don't tell you what a high rate of returns is.
Agreed, but I have been standing in return lines at Costco (returning unworn clothes my daughter didn't wear and doesn't want, with a sales slip) and it makes me sick to see all the people bringing in opened big screen TVs. Yes, the Superbowl is over, but how greedy can you be? Reminds me of when I was a kid and my mother returned a Christmas tree, without a box, a week after Christmas. Some people just don't have any self-awareness.

Last edited by pdurrant; 03-05-2012 at 03:22 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags