View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 09:41 PM   #78
kevinpars
Connoisseur
kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Thanks for your hack! Actually it is really an applet and a pretty elegant solution. I won't list the silly things I did wrong before getting it to work, but I can second the fact the font names are case sensitive. I had dejaVu spelled correctly but had 'italic' instead of 'Italic'.

Appreciate the hard work and once I locate the 'Karma' button I will press it multiple times!

Also, for those who want to change the font sizes, it is not an option but the thread linked early to a post by hibernation discusses a program that can be used to increase the size of an individual font. I did not go down this road and don't know what the cost is or how easy it was to complete, but that is an option. https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=163

EDIT - Do yourself a favor and don't try the modified fonts available for download on this page. Neither worked and both resulted in the blank screen problem referenced in this thread.

Last edited by kevinpars; 03-03-2012 at 10:12 PM.
kevinpars is offline   Reply With Quote