View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 03:59 PM   #407
ThomasC
Thunder Down Under
ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.

Device: kindle dxg, K3, K4nt, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Now, now, Rob, just be thankful we have people like ThomasC around, who, despite the presence of a highly-effective moderation staff, know the responsibility rests squarely on their shoulders to tell everyone else what they should talk about, how MR should be run, and what is worthy of everyone's attention.

What would we do without posts like his? It would be anarchy, I tell you! We'd all be wasting precious minutes of our lives discussing stuff and joking with each other, when ThomasC knows very well what threads should be closed, and could have saved us from ourselves!

Thank you ThomasC, on behalf of all the membership of MR, thank you! And I'm sure I speak for the moderators, who I'm sure appreciate you telling them how to to their job. Thank you!

ApK
Not trying to tell you what to read or not. Just giving my opinion on this thread's content. Easiest way to avoid this, and silly/sarcastic remarks, is to just unsubscribe, which I will do immediately.

Cheers,
Tom