View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 06:18 PM   #13
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
The best prices I've found have been from http://bestdirect.ca/ . Kingston 32 Gb microSD Card for $55. I've purchased lots of stuff from them and have been quite happy. No problems at all in about 15 shipments.

They do charge $10 shipping and usually use courier companies although they have a free shipping if more than $80 right now. They will sometimes ship things from both warehouses even though the store states they have lots of stock in the Vancouver store. (I'm in Alberta.)

I like their wish list so I can add things when I think about them and later when I have to get something I can go through my wish list as well.

They generally tag description of items quite well. So searching on Kingston 32gb works quite well.

Note that I don't work for them or own stock or whatever. I'm just a happy customer.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote