View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 05:08 PM   #9
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron1959 View Post
Just curious - wouldn't it be easier to use a 32 gig card instead of swapping out 2 or 4 gig cards?
Which brings up another question, If a 32 gig card is loaded with data, will the vox quickly read/map the data contents?

BTW what format are your movies and what app do you use to watch them?
Cheers...
it comes down to an old camera thing; sure it's great to have all the content on one card, but if you lose that card, then you have nothing. If you spread it around and lost one card (or it gets corrupted, at least you still have some content to watch

and yes, obviously the more content it has to process while mounting the card, the longer it may take.

As for format, with the vox, I've tried WMV, AVI and MPeg and all worked fine, except if the audio was dolby digital. I'll have re-convert those. I generally don't have a preference as I seem to have to change it again when something else comes out as it doesn't support the format I had been using at the time. *shrug* as for player, currently using MVideoPlayer.. I like the bookmarking feature.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote