View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 04:14 PM   #3
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
well, the 8gb's is actually 6.34GB out of the box. that is sub-divided into 1GB of what they call internal storage, and 5.34GB of internal SD card storage. It seems apps downloaded are sent to the smaller internal storage, and need to be manually moved to internal SD card storage, unless I'm missing something..

In any case, I've already filled up the internal memory with a couple of movies, apps and books, so yes, external sd cards will be needed. What I've usually done in the past is have a couple smaller 2-4gb cards filled with content and swap them out as needed. It's just a matter of keeping track of what's on what card, and not misplacing them.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote