View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 11:43 PM   #3
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by needleinthehay View Post
I can only see Books #1 & 2 if I sort by author/title or if I search for the item. Is there something obvious I'm doing wrong, or any way to revert to the previous collection behavior? Thanks!
Nope, you're not doing anything wrong. It's the way that the home screen is designed to work - and for once, I have to agree that it works correctly.

If you sort by collections, you want to see collections, not books. So any book which already is in a collection will not show up again outside of that collection - after all, you wanted to see collections, not books

Think about it: suppose that you have 1000 books sorted in 50 collections. You want to see the 50 collections on the home screen, not the 1000 books. That's the whole point of collections

And, as you already said, you can still list all the books if you sort by author or title - or search for it.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote