View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 06:19 PM   #15
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: na
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
I'd hope that is the case, and not that they decide to cancel the 3G feature due to abuse. Like RainingLemur I don't even have a Kindle 3G, but still.
The worst I see happening is 3g is limited to the Amazon store only, which should be possible both as a firmware change (bypassable) and with filtering by the carriers. It wouldn't make sense to kill it off completely because some are tethering when there are technical measures that can make tethering still possible but pointless.

But before all that, chances are they'll just ban people abusing it. Once they start doing that the problem may all but go away anyway.
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote