View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 05:37 PM   #9
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
You know... I'm all for getting a little bit extra out of the things that I purchased. Not stealing things, but other "extra mile" things. Like...rooting/jailbreaking a phone, installing custom firmware on a PSP, things like that.

But, this really irks me. I don't have a 3G Kindle, and it bugs me. I hope that Amazon sends their version of Gestapo out to introduce a few boots to a few butts.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote