View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 04:18 PM   #21
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaBookGuy View Post
As for being helpful, we've all been there with a situation of "I know this should work - where the (bleep) is the problem???"
Exactly! I have purchased a book on Kobo (not a free one!) only to find out it wasn't in EPUB format. It was unexpected and frustrating since it was a major bestseller and not exactly an obscure title.... That's why I thought of it as a potential solution.

DrScotter, I think that's why people are so helpful on this forum too. Most of us have gotten help from others on this board and want to give back in kind. Also many of us have learned things the hard way and want to keep others from the same frustrations.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote