View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 04:10 PM   #19
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
I'm coming to the conclusion that your books aren't actual Epubs.

As for being helpful, we've all been there with a situation of "I know this should work - where the (bleep) is the problem???"

As for Sony vs. Kindle, I'm a very indecisive person (sun and moon in Libra), so find going by the cover pic more helpful in deciding what to read next, than scanning pages of (text) lists.

Try the offering here at Mobilereads for public domain books -- most (if not all) have been "vetted" for good formatting!
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote