View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 04:21 PM   #17
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by maufe View Post
I have 2036 books and 11 different format.
As others have mentioned, some formats can be problematic. It might help if you give us a list of the 11 formats you have, and people can give advice for which ones won't work well (or at all) and the best way to convert to a better format.

For finding which "firmware", I switched mine to French to find what its called to make it easier for you:
Paramètres→Informations techniques→(Informations sur le logiciel) Version:

ie mine Kobo Glo is currently on 4.19.14123 (bf36b8c11a, 10/12/2019). The important bit is 4.19.14123.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote