View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 11:35 AM   #5
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I don't have the N7 myself, but I have been following Swedsih fourm discussions about it closely (because I've been thinking about getting one).
Screen lift has been a big issue, especially with the early batches. It semmed like a very high percentage of buyers had some degree of screen lift.
I have heard about one or two cracked screens. Probably in connection with screen lift. I think bot (or was it just one?) had screen lift prior to getting a crack across the screen.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote