View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 05:30 AM   #143
suedenim
Connoisseur
suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
Despite the specs on the Arc, I have no confidence that it won't turn out like the Vox and be very underperforming for its specs. Especially with the lack of a dedicated GPU being listed (which will make a HUGE difference in general, not just game, performance).
Looks like a great processor to me,
http://www.anandtech.com/show/6158/t...01-xs-review/3

I don't like the fact it has no SD card slot and I'm not sure how Tapestry will work out - is it a fancy app or heavily modded OS. I'm disappointed with the obstacles the community encountered because they changed the OS for the Vox and possibly internally as well.

Last edited by suedenim; 09-07-2012 at 05:39 AM.
suedenim is offline   Reply With Quote