View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 03:13 AM   #6
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
thanks for response - maybe I was not totally clear about the pdftohtml bit.

I am at the stage of setting conversion fields for pdf to epub

I take a large pdf ask and the wizard to help me create S&R 1- to do that it runs pdftohtml and takes a few seconds.
I am happy with that, so I ask the wizard to now help me create S&R2. This is where it seems to go back to the beginning and spend many seconds preparing the PDF for wizard use ( even though it's done it once already in step 1). in task manager I see that pdftohtml is running & using lots of CPU during these seconds.

what I am suggesting is keep the file used for wizard / testing from step 1 so that it does not have to be re-created for step 2 of the setup test - . I am not talking about the actual conversion to epub. does that make sense

ps on saving previous S&R into a drop down - will that then work across different books - as some expressions may be re-usable elsewhere? Ideally it would be good to accumulate a user's mini library of expressions somewhere, or to have a way of sharing them on this forum

Last edited by cybmole; 01-23-2011 at 03:16 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote