Thread: ADE problems
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 07:42 PM   #14
catsknit
Addict
catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Samsung tablet, Kobo Libra, InkPad 3 Pro
Thank you for answering my question. I apologize for not getting back here sooner - life took some interesting turns back in the fall and I have not been able to do much about my books until now. So, I downloaded the .NET framework, installed ADE 2.0.1 (after uninstalling the new version) and it says the computer is authorized but all my books are grayed out and say missing activation. Even if i download a new book from Google Play books, it won't open in ADE, says missing activation. Do I need to de-authorize and re-authorize since i changed versions? fix something else in a file?
thanks in advance.
catsknit is offline   Reply With Quote