View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 02:43 PM   #445
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
The "calibre-portable" command causes calibre to use the configuration and libraries from specific directories. The "calibre-debug" command doesn't perform that special handling.

You should be able to make it work by setting an environment variable to indicate where the configuration directory is located. For example if calibre portable is installed in "C:\Calibre Portable" use:

set CALIBRE_CONFIG_DIRECTORY=C:\Calibre Portable\Calibre Settings

Then run the calibre-debug command.
Hi jhowell;

Many thanks for your answer. I did what you said me, and regrettably, I can't run your plugin.
If I open a console in the Calibre plugin folder, the "calibre-debug.exe" is not found (even with the path of that file added to the system variables of windows7); and if I open a console in the Calibre folder, your plugin is not found. I must be doing something wrong, but what?
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote