View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 08:59 AM   #443
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Hi jhowell;

I'm using the last version of your plugin and the last version of CALIBRE PORTABLE. Since I have installed Kindle Previewer not in the default location, I want to use the command line interface in order to build a .kfx ebook.
But when I run the following command:

Code:
calibre-debug -r "KFX Output" -- book.last
I receive the message that no "KFX Output" plugin is found.

The plugin is properly installed accordingly your instructions (and when I open the Calibre GUI, I can see the option of a .kfx output (but I can't use it because, as I said before, my Kindle Previewer is not in the default location).

What am I doing bad?

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards
Rubén
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote