View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 07:02 PM   #19
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoboJW View Post
The other thread you linked to is not for VOX, it is about our other readers (eInk). The volume up and power procedure is not really intended to be easy to do - no one wants an accidental factory reset. And, as mentioned here, it is only in the case that the software settings are not accessible.

Also, to clarify - the volume up approach assumes the device is already off. Turn it off, hold down the volume up key, turn it on and keep the volume key depressed until it resets.

Pokee - please confirm that you tried signing in with a new account using the method I was suggesting in the other thread.

Thanks,
James
Yes, James - I did try signing in with a new account. That 'set-up' was successful - just like the others were. But, I still got the error message when I tried to load my Kobo library or the Kobo store. It took the factory reset to resolve. I still think that 'clearing' data in the Kobo app removed something that was essential to perform a successful set-up and/or load the Pegasus app. Just a guess...
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote