View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 09:23 AM   #140
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The KT is an older Reader than the PW1. The KT is the last eInk Kindle to have audio. What you mean is the Kindle. The one that replaced the basic non-touch Kindle.
Um, no...
I very carefully described how my statement targeted the older ereaders, ranging from the K3 to the KT. Why would I mean the KT2, a current ereader?
Especially in context, as I am postulating on which readers will not get updated for KFX. As the KT2 has already received that update, it would be extremely illogical to refer to the KT2
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote