View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 05:20 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I have the Aura HD and the 840 InkPad, and If I had to choose one to buy it would be the InkPad. I'm really happy with it in ways that I wasn't happy with the Aura H2O when Kobo loaned me one.

The simplest way to compare the two devices is to say that the Aura H2O has slightly better tech specs, but the InkPad wins in the usability dept. The latter is more important to me.
Your review said that the ePub viewing software on the Inkpad was very poor, Nate - eg you couldn't go back a page! Are you saying that this was a bug that was introduced in later firmware?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote