View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 10:36 PM   #67
ElizabethN
reader, ebook junkie
ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: in use kindle oasis 2nd and 3rd gen, kobo forma, boox poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
- just read the first post (or try it) for all the things it supports - you will see that it does support having multiple series columns.
Wow, I never realized this and I've used the plugin from day 1. Hopefully it's a recent update as my hands hurt when I think of all the typing I did a while back in some custom series columns. Don't know why I never thought about clicking on the choice arrow in the series column box until I read this comment.
ElizabethN is offline   Reply With Quote