View Single Post
Old 02-16-2022, 12:30 PM   #46
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Back on track, a type of book I enjoy that, well maybe others don't hate but they do ignore, is westerns. It's a shame how far westerns have fallen.

I don't care so much for their historical accuracy. I haven't read Louis L'Amour.

I enjoy the larger than life operatic elements you can find in them. In film, I prefer the Italian spaghetti westerns and in books, there was a group of British writers in the 60s and 70s called the Piccadilly Cowboys who churned out tons of western novels, though none of them had ever been west of Piccadilly (that was the joke in their name). There's something about that type of story that really speaks to me.
I don't know if you speak Spanish. If you do it, try to find books by Marcel Lafuente Estefanía.
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote