View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 11:27 AM   #28
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by gioachin View Post
One comment on the battery consumption. I used the program irexshutdown with 2.0-beta firmware. I compiled the code with the SDK and installed it (Note that I added the flag -P to the shutdown system call). By using it, the irex fully shuts down in about 15-20 seconds. Later when I slided the button it did the whole long booting process.
That said, I left it off for about two days and the battery went down from 48% to 35%. So I'm not sure if it actually powers down the device.
Not sure what happened. When I did it with my script (which isn't safe, so don't use it), it went 18 hours without losing any battery.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote