View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 03:53 PM   #7
Seariz
Seariz began at the beginning.

Device: To Be Continued...
I understand it's a legal site and i explained my morals behind said actions. If i like them, same as CD's etc, ill buy them. But being as picky as I am there is no way im going to spend 2 hours a day in barns and nobles and 2 hours a day at some music store just to get my entertainment that usually has a 2-3 hour window each day...i'm loosing more time FINDING entertainment than actually enjoying it - if there weren't so many terrible writers and singers out there trying to make money instead of make quality work, i wouldn't have to download- but seeing as its all about money i might as well work on my quest for quality. Id also like to note i have roughly 700ish books on my shelves ive enjoyed over the past few years from people who did quality and fascinating work, not to mention...who are you to judge me for being picky and refusing to support the uprising of stupid and worthless people in my innocent desire to fill a void that only the opposite can fill? Nevertheless I kept doing research and i found the info i wanted actually and this site was quite helpful!
Sony Reader here i come!
Seariz is offline   Reply With Quote