View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 05:42 AM   #3
Fat Abe
Man Who Stares at Books
Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All of the Above
Steve Rambam put the finger on Amazon, Google, Paypal, Ebay, Skype, Myspace, Facebook, Yahoo, Monster, etc. Nice to know they're reading all my posts and emails, or monitoring my location, whenever I'm online. Dear officer: I did not run a red light at 10 PM tonight, because mobileread detected I was reading a forum post. Can I get an alibi?

Good post, Xanthe. I hope you don't get accused of wearing a tin foil hat by Amazon worshipper. LOL.
Fat Abe is offline   Reply With Quote