View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 01:30 AM   #1
luite
Connoisseur
luite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.luite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.luite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: dr1000
Difference between emulator and real device (developing uds plugin for djvu)

Hi, I have made an UDS plugin for displaying DjVu files. It seems to work quite well in the emulator, so I'd like to try it on my real DR1000.

The attachment contains a package with installation scripts. On the emulator (tested with 1.6 and 1.7), these work fine. The djvu extension is registered and djvu files can be opened. (the mobipocket plugin is removed because it interferes with opening djvu files, it complains about corrupt files).

On my real DR1000, the install script seem to copy the files to the correct locations, but the plugin does not work, djvu files don't load at all. The icons for the djvu files also don't show up, although the device does seem to recognize the extension.

What could be wrong? Is there some way to get more debugging output from a real DR1000?

Last edited by luite; 03-03-2010 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Removed attachment: download version 0.2 instead
luite is offline   Reply With Quote