View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 07:11 AM   #13
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Just a question. Does it allow full control on the source (class names, indentations, line wraps...) or does it try to be "too smart"?
Well, what does "too smart" mean? I don't see why you would need to control indentation or line wrapping (Sigil will pretty-print your XHTML source), but your class names will certainly be respected. WYSIWYG actions will add their own classes ("sgc-#") which you can of course also edit if you wish.

With time, you will be able to tweak the options for the embedded Tidy (or turn it off for that matter). So if you really want to indent you code just the you want to, you will be able to.

Just some quick information to all interested parties... Sigil has a task tracker here. Use it for reporting bugs or requesting features. Even if you don't have anything to report, check it out from time to time and star the issues you're interested in. Starring an issue will send you email updates on it (you can turn that off) but more importantly, I will use the number of stars on an issue to judge how much the community cares about it. The more stars it has, the sooner will it be implemented/fixed.

As I've said, my TODO list is a mile long, and I'll be transferring some issues from it to the tracker so you can follow them if you wish.