View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 05:51 AM   #3
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
Right.

I've had an electronic version of the Tolkien books for a while now (Hobbit, LotR, Silmarillion, and a few minor non-Middle Earth stories). All non-legal (while the legal paper versions are on my shelves). The eBook versions are far more durable than the paper versions (I'm on my 3rd set of the LotR books).

I can't help but wonder if the publishing industry is using the pirate rate for books to see what books are truely best sellers since it seems that only the good ones are pirated.
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote