View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 10:49 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindleKid View Post
It is written in word and I'd love the help. I'm making the illustrated cover in photoshop because it doesn't go to the edge when you insert an image in word. Can I send you a PM when it has reached the point of composing an ebook? I'm still writing it right now OR I can make a sample version and if you could walk me through that, then I can know what to do when I need to make the actual product.
Sure, you can PM me when you are ready and we'll see what we can do. It probably won't be all that difficult to sort out to be honest. I'm happy to help.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote