Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 03:12 PM   #804
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
Looking for a romance book. Below is what I remember of the plot

I read this book five or more years ago. I can tell you what I remember about the plot but I do not remember character names.

Three female friends go on a holiday at a dude ranch or some type of farm. One of the friends is either a famous singer or actress. She is having marriage problems and finds her husband is/has been cheating on her. He has 3 kids from a previous marriage and she wants visitation in the divorce but he can't allow it since he shares this with his previous wife.

The singer (or actress) ends up in a relationship with the foreman at this ranch. He wants to provide for her and gets pissed off when she purchases the farm/ranch he has been saving up to purchase.

I think one of the females has recently lost her spouse.

If I remember correctly all three of these females attending college together and formed a friendship and kept in touch.
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote