View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 06:07 PM   #62
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Adobe isn't just for ebook DRM - Photoshop, Lightroom and a whole bunch of other pieces of software are used in a professional capacity by many and now that Adobe have effectively stopped doing non-cloud upgrades then sooner or later all of us who need to use it will have to switch to that (unless they see the light and offer "normal" non-subscription, non-cloud software again). Personally I have taken the decision to hold out and just keep using what I have now for as long as I can but obviously at some point I simply won't have any other option, because it's software that I need to earn a living.

Last edited by Yolina; 10-06-2013 at 06:16 PM.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote