View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 03:31 AM   #18
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by slantybard View Post
Using Mac OS X Mountain Lion, the installation of the zip RC3 did not work for me. I followed the instructions at https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Calibre2Opds_Installing for the Mac and copied every file from the zipped folder into my Java folder inside the COPDS package on my Mac. I then tried to change the rungui.sh using terminal, however, when I double-click on the rungui.sh now, it opens up in xcode, not as an executable shell. Also, when I open the "app" it shows up as version 3.1 rev 170.

Not sure where I screwed up...
I must admit I do not have a Mac myself so not sure where you have gone wrong as I have never tried those instructions myself (they were added by a user).

I will spend some time today putting together a .dmg file that can be used instead (using tools on a Windows system that I have for this) and make that available for download which will hopefully work better for you.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote