View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 08:08 AM   #48
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
You made me look. I just realized that montsnmags was the first person to grant me any karma.

It would be nice if we could download that record all at once before the new system takes over. It is interesting seeing our old posts that were karmatized and the comments people made when they did the karmatizing.
While nothing has been decided yet how to handle the transition, it's been noted to keep an eye on preserving Karma comments.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote