View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 08:30 PM   #32
jakewoodblues
jakewoodblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jakewoodblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jakewoodblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jakewoodblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jakewoodblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jakewoodblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jakewoodblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jakewoodblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jakewoodblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jakewoodblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jakewoodblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle paperwhite
New update, same problem. Emailing books doesn't work. I
I just got off the phone with a couple of Amazon reps. They are aware of the problem and say that they are working on it (Dunno why they haven't been able to fix it in 3 updates tho). They have told me that this is not due to any policy changes at Amazon & that the sync for side loaded books is still supposed to work.

/shrug
As my Uncle Sam used to say: we shall see what we shall see
jakewoodblues is offline   Reply With Quote