View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 02:27 AM   #168
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
koreader-v2013.03-273-g01d0425.zip is missing koreader_kobo.sh.

Is there any chance of getting KOReader to work with Kobo Launcher?
I find the change in the KoboLauncher ini file to launch KOReader directly from there too dangerous, I ran a few times into the problem of KOReader starting directly from there after a reboot with no chance to connect to USB anymore, so I had to open the device to rewrite the internal SD card. Would be much better if I had one more step where I had to confirm that I really want to run KOReader to prevent this...
WS64 is offline   Reply With Quote