View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 05:03 AM   #655
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post

Hmmm... that's weird. It doesn't happen on any of my devices. Are you using a custom font or something? And how come you have a search bar while I don't? (I'm using a "Kubrick'ed" K3, so that should be FW 3.4.0).
Search bar? The thingy at the bottom? That's stepk's newest status readout. Build linky sent your way.

Hmm custom font. I dont think so... The screenies from the k3 "above" a few posts are the same device and the < > ^ v was working then.

Perhaps something died in the pull... Far as I can tell there are only two lines in the commit that pertain to that.

Mind double checking on your 3 at some point? Will test on another 3.
Gonna test on the 4 now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
I actually tried to do something like this, but didn't succeed so far. Will keep thinking...
Ah... Righto then. It is a bit "non-obvious"

: ) thanks for all your help on this. Was fearing that Paint method!

I have added comments above in bold. italics

Last edited by twobob; 04-04-2013 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Huggly quoting
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote