View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 08:51 PM   #1
janjanjan
Enthusiast
janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook ST Glow
I'm missing something here...

I own 2 nooks and love them. But, I'm now trying to read Wool on the Nook. It is available from Amazon as a Kindle book. What is the exact process that I would use to get the book from Amazon, convert it to epub and transfer it to my Nook?

I found the book on Amazon, selected it for download, and now the book (free) is showing as available in my cloud. I don't want it there; I want it on my Nook. I assumed I could easily download it to my laptop and from there convert it to an epub and transfer it. Am I just wrong here? How, if possible, would I go about this?
janjanjan is offline   Reply With Quote