View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 01:10 PM   #4017
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
I absolutely agree about it being silly to have to buy special gloves to use a device. I just refuse to do it.

I don't have the extreme problem you do reading outdoors with accidental page turns. Insects once in awhile do it, but I usually sit out in the sun and not under trees, I guess that could make a huge difference. And it's quite often windy, so that helps to keep the bugs off my reader.

My 2 silver 350s have multiplied nicely in recent months to now include 2 blue 350s! I might sell a few of the silver ones, but the used ones were really cheap I might just keep them for spare parts. All have perfect screens except one that came with my first blue 350, so I swapped it out with a good screen from one of the used silvers.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote