View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 08:57 PM   #12
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerVA View Post
I'm wrong, right? I hope so..
Nope, doesn't look like you're wrong.

Quote:
Please send an email to updates@delphiclassics.com with the following information:

SUBJECT: APPLICATION FOR UPDATE COUPON

This order number will allow us to confirm your previous order and issue you a coupon code for the Dickens eBook, which you can use at once to re-purchase the title for free.
This part of their posting seems to indicate that while accounts may be gone they do have purchase records. You'd think with those they could work to restore peoples accounts. Too much work I guess?
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote