Thread: web browsing Qs
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 11:54 AM   #2
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Regular

I have not used the silk browser much, the one I do use is dolphin with the flash app installed. Every forum/site that I go to look exactly as on my laptop browser, except much smaller. The text is incredibly sharp and clear and can be expanded for closer viewing or use.

So far I have found no need of a 3rd party app (taptalk) for example, useing silk or dolphin to log in or use (post) in this forum or any other forums that I post on for example.

Loving it!

Last edited by DustyDisks; 10-24-2012 at 11:57 AM.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote