View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 07:12 PM   #48
signum
Zealot
signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: none
As long as we're on the subject, there is another rough spot I believe needs to be smoothed out. When I split an html file or rename it, the previously generated Table of Contents is re-displayed. So far, so good. But, it is always displayed in collapsed mode. It would be really nice if the re-display would be in the same mode as the previous display. Chances are, if I split one html file, I'll be splitting it again several times until I'm satisfied with their length. Then, I'll rename everything. It would help if the expanded view, if previously selected, would remain throughout the entire process, or until I set it to something else.

Just my 2 cents.