View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 10:46 PM   #381
techiegirl
Groupie
techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 6+
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7hir7een View Post
Definitely better than either of the 2 I've received so far. Are you happy with it?
The blotches in the bottom are less noticeable than #1. I've already boxed up #2 and will be returning it. The screen on #2 is way too yellow. When I first turned on #3, it was a shade of pink. After dinner, I had hubby look at it and the pink was gone. #3 is yellower than #1 but not as bad as #2. I'm going to keep it for a few days and see if the pink comes back.

I really really want to like the PW, but like you guys, I'm getting very frustrated. I have a feeling I'll be keeping either #1 or #3 and living with the imperfections.
techiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote